The role will require a mix of customer service and administration experience with individuals requiring a strong level of attention to detail.We’re looking for a customer-centric individual to provide an exceptional level of customer service to all inbound truck enquiries whilst providing key administrative support for the groups truck booking process.
You will join our already well established customer care team, and report direct to the Customer Care Manager.
- Effectively manage inbound truck booking calls whilst exceeding mystery shop criteria.
- Responsibility for loading all truck inspections, recalls & MOT’s to the workshop diary whilst following a strict booking process.
- React efficiently to the customer alert platform (Cockpit) and contact customers to inform of any warnings regards to their vehicles current status & update diary as required.
- Effectively manage Inbound Truck Sales enquiries & allocate to sales execs whilst adhering to process and using the CRM platform.
- Any further administration tasks to support the wider group and truck service departments.
When you join S & B Commercials | Orwell Truck & Van, from day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team.
Originally two established and successful businesses in their own right, S & B Commercials and Orwell Truck & Van joined forces in 2018 with the aim of providing high quality Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles to customers across Hertfordshire, Essex and East Anglia.
Each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
S & B Commercials and Orwell Truck & Van are trading divisions of Motus Group (UK). Which includes 128 vehicle franchise outlets at 81 locations: truck and van operations number 88 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 31 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Group (UK) Ltd. operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.