Whether your van has been sitting idle for long periods, or you’ve been putting in extra miles over the past months, regular vehicle checks will keep your drivers and other road users safe.
Our free Visual Health Check is a quick 15-minute visual inspection of 28 critical maintenance points around your vehicle, spotting issues before they become a problem to reduce unexpected downtime or repair bills and help maximise your vehicle’s reliability in the long run. Failure to keep your vehicle roadworthy could also result in a £2,500 fine. It makes sense to spend 15 minutes now to save time and money in the future.
The Visual Health Check includes:
• Brakes: front/rear pad wear, front/rear disc condition
• Under vehicle: steering condition, suspension condition, drivetrain check
• Under bonnet: brake fluid level, coolant level, V belt tension/condition, fluid leaks, battery security/condition
• Wheel and tyres: tyre depth/condition
• Exterior vehicle: windscreen condition, window condition, exterior mirror condition, wiper condition
• Exterior lights: lights operation, lens condition
• Interior vehicle: horn, washers, wiper operation, seatbelt operation/condition, parking brake operation.
To book your free Visual Health Check or get help and advice, call us on 0330 107 0411
*Registered before 31/12/2017